Hola familiia , como estan? Creo que voy a escribir todo en español y ustedes tienen que preguntar David or Steven que dice. Bueno? Bueno.
: ) ok i wont really write in spanish, cuz then if i write in bad spanish you will know that after a year i really dont know all that much. But my comp who speaks Spanish has started to take on my accent, or I stole hers, but people say that we talk the same and they think we are form the same place where Spanish isn’t our first language. Hehehe.
This week as a mission there were 44 baptisms, chuuuu! None of them were mine, but its awesome to know that the things we are learning are being put into practice and seeing results. I think I mentioned that the mission is changing. They are teaching us how to teach and not so much what to teach. The what comes by the spirit but the how is what we need to practice. Teaching with love, stories, questions, listening is a big one too. They are things that you would think we should already know but when you teach every day all day sometimes the little important things are lost. Well now we are finding them and there is a difference. I love knowing that the things we are learning come from revelation from our father in heaven, this is His work and he knows how its needs to be done.
Saturday we had a mission activity in the ward. Us missionaries ( the 4 sisters) put on a talent night. It was awesome, we had it outside on the basket ball court of the church. There were lots of little kids dancing and people sang and we have a member who has a folklore band, and he came and played last and got everyone dancing. And yes us 4 sisters ended up doing a dance that we made up the morning of, which we got all of the members laughing to. I think they like to see that we are a little dorkey as well as spiritual. It was a good time and we met new people to teach because they passed by and liked the music so came in. wohoo! They want us doing activities every month to keep the members involved. Its amazing how much good music and dancing can bond people.
This is the last week of the transfer, it flew by. I cant tell you weather I will be staying or going, I honestly don’t know. But I can say that I have grown to love the people here in plapala. Its amazing how much you can love people when you serve them. We are here on the earth to learn to serve and love people. Its what we will continue to do after this life so we might as well learn to love it now. : ) Moroni 7:46-47 “ Wherefore my beloved bretheren, if ye have not charity ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fall- But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him” . It is through charity that we can learn to love our savior, and if its too hard, pray to have more charity and then look for opportunities to serve. Im grateful for the opportunity I have to serve, and thank you for the support that you have given me in order to do it.
I love you and pray that all is well. Sorry the weather is killer : ) we just started spring but its already hot as well. Crazy weather difference. Bueno.
I love you!... ila view ( read it outloud)
Con amor,- hermana hanson
No comments:
Post a Comment