I'm really bummed - I just wrote a super long letter and it was lost, I'm sorry I can't write again because I need to keep teaching, its ok nothing really spiritual was in it this week.
I love my comp, she eats my liver because she knows I hate it. I've had to eat it 2 times now and its still nasty, the funny part is that before me, she had only had it once on her whole mission and we´v already had it 2 times. :) lucky me.
This week was really good, yesterday was awesome mostly because it wasn't hot and I was able to focus and remember why I'm here. but the work is good. I'm learning this work takes a lot of faith, its crazy to think that I don't have nearly as much as I need and I already have a strong testimony, but I'm learning about my Savior and it is good. It's hard to forget yourself in order to work but I'm working on it :)
I would love to tell you more but I need to get back to work, thank you for your love and prayers! ok I need to go , I love you!
hermana hanson
No comments:
Post a Comment